1. Cancellation of a booking of an accommodation and other services reserved by using travelhotels.co.il website will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law 1981 (hereinafter: “Consumer Protection Law”), including regulations enacted under it, following a reservation that was placed using the digital platforms and after receiving booking confirmation from a Travel Hotel Chain indicating the terms and conditions of the booking(s).
2. An update regarding a cancellation of a booking will be subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law and its regulations, and in one of the following ways:
• Orally, ie – by phone: 04-6883040, or by oral message at the place of business.
• By registered mail to the reservation center of Travel Hotel Chain with the address Marconi 22 Haifa Travel Hotels.
• By e-mail to: [email protected].
• By fax: 04-6883037.
• On the Travelers Hotels website (select the hotel where you booked the accommodation and you can cancel or change the reservation).
In the cancellation notice, the customer will specify his/her name and ID number, and if the cancellation notice is delivered orally, he/she will also have to include an additional identification detail.
3. Cancellation policy for bookings on the dates: 1.1.2022-31.12.22
Bookings with stays during weekends can be changed or canceled up to 7 days before arrival free of charge. In case of later cancellation, the credit card will be charged 50% of the total amount of the reservation. In case of cancellation two days or less before arrival or in case of non-arrival at the hotel, the credit card will be charged in full.
For mid-week bookings, bookings can be changed or canceled up to 3 days before arrival free of charge. In case of later cancellation, the credit card will be charged 50% of the total amount of the reservation. In case of cancellation two days or less before arrival or in case of non-arrival at the hotel, the credit card will be charged in full.
On holidays and August – it is possible to cancel free of charge up to two weeks before the date of stay, after which the cancellation fee will be the cost of the first night of the booking.
4. Cancellation of bookings for a person with a disability, a senior citizen, or a new immigrant:
A guest who is a person with a disability as defined in this term in the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 5758-1988, a senior citizen (who has reached the age of 65) or a new immigrant (who has not yet passed five years from the date he/she was issued an immigrant certificate) Immigration and absorption), may cancel an order if all the following conditions are met:
4.1 The cancellation of the order is made within four months from the date of the transaction or from the date of receipt of the transaction details document, or alternatively in accordance with the above in section 3 above, whichever is later, provided that the transaction included a conversation between the dealer and the consumer From 7 working days until the date of accommodation.
4.2 Cancellation is made by a hosting client who belongs to one of the criteria listed in this section, the client will attach to the cancellation notice a reference (by means of one of the means mentioned above) for being one of the above populations, in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law.
4.3 Cancellation has been made in accordance with the cancellation conditions mentioned in this section. The customer will be charged a cancellation fee of NIS 100 (one hundred) or 5% (five percent) of the value of the order, whichever is lower.